Outsourced CME Solutions
A valued partnership - a trusted adviser - that will maximize the capacity of an overstretched CME staff . . . the greatest return on the shrinking healthcare budget at a fraction of the cost of a FTE!
Our expert team provides:
ACCME accreditation for symposia, conferences, grand rounds and all web-based activities
Compliance with all regulatory aspects of CME delivery
Comprehensive, outsourced (onsite or off) CME/CE department for healthcare systems without CME regulatory expertise - at a fraction of the cost of an internal department
Complete practice gap analysis, faculty management, and outcomes measurement to assist the growing demands on CME staff
Paperless CME records, disclosures, attendance, credit transcripts, stored on a "cloud"
Every detail in support of unique conference/symposium planning and execution
The mission of MedicusCME is to support academicians and community physicians, pharmacists, advanced practice nurses, and other health care professionals in the management and application of new evidenced-based, clinically relevant data that affect performance and improve treatment outcomes.
What We've Achieved
- Established new, comprehensive CME department at 17th largest health system in the US.
- Implemented highly collaborative, inter-departmental, system-wide alliances.
- Defragmented quality/performance improvement efforts while delivering needs-driven inter-professional team education. Grew program to greater than six hundred unique activities.
- Conceived large scale, institution-wide initiative resulting in approval as an ABMS Portfolio Program sponsor that grants authority to the health system to provide MO approval to internal Quality
Improvement initiatives executed by participating physicians specific to multiple credentialing boards. Designed/ created all supporting infrastructure Directed physician leadership.
- Facilitated inter-professional train-the-trainer initiative inspired by the National Initiative III of the Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers. Learners identify an improvement opportunity and are mentored via team building/data analysis/improvement science principles to project implementation and sustainment.